Authorization Review Process
|Brief Description||Authorization Review is the process to verify that accounts and entitlements are properly authorized in IDM when reconciliation occurs|
|Reconciliation on accounts is scheduled|
- Reconciliation process performed
- Reconciliation process unable to perform
- IDM performs reconciliation on the accounts and entitlements
- IDM identifies whether the account is authorized or not to have a particular entitlement and role
- If an account is identified as not authorized, the following actions may follow:
- Ignore - Hereupon selection user does not generate audit and violation report
- Revoke - Hereupon selection user generate audit and violation report and revoke access
- Accept - Hereupon selection user does not generate audit and violation report
- Audit and violation reports thus are generated as a result of the action taken on the reconciliation review
Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.
If this problem persists, please contact our support.